• Gross Winnings Revenue amounted to GBP 19.3 (11.1) million for the third quarter of 2006 and GBP 55.1 (27.2) million for the period January to September 2006.
• Profit after tax for the third quarter of 2006 increased to GBP 5.3 (3.4) million. Profit after tax for the period January to September 2006 increased to GBP 14.8 (8.7) million.
• Earnings per share were GBP 0.186 (0.131) for the third quarter of 2006 and GBP 0.525 (0.339) for the period January to September 2006.
• Number of active customers at the end of the quarter was 214,042 (139,006).
• Scheme of Arrangement to establish new holding company in Malta approved and completed.
• Continued strong operating cash flow (before movements in working capital).
• During the fourth quarter, the Board of Directors will seek authority from shareholders to introduce a scheme to buy back Ordinary Shares/SDR’s in the Company.
“Continued success with broadening the geographical and product diversification."
"We are proud that we could capitalise on a strong customer intake during the 2006 World Cup showing a new all time high in gross winnings for sports betting as well as non sports products during the third quarter.”
”To receive the prestigious award “European Sportsbook of the Year” by the international magazine Egaming review was a very good reward for our focussed work in always offering our customers the best within moneytainment.” says Petter Nylander, CEO of Unibet
Today, Wednesday 8 November 2006, Unibet’s CEO Petter Nylander will host a presentation in English at FinancialHearings, Operaterrassen in Stockholm at 9.00 CET.
Please go to www.financialhearings.com to sign in.