- Gross Winnings Revenue amounted to GBP 37.8 (31.0) million for the third quarter of 2011 and GBP 109.7 (112.0) million for the period January to September 2011.
- Profit from operations for the third quarter 2011 amounted to GBP 8.2 (5.6) million and GBP 26.6 (24.6) million for the period January to September 2011.
- Profit before tax for the third quarter of 2011 amounted to GBP 8.2 (4.3) million and GBP 26.2 (24.6) million for the period January to September 2011.
- Profit after tax for the third quarter of 2011 amounted to GBP 7.5 (3.7) million and GBP 24.2 (22.4) million for the period January to September 2011.
- Earnings per share for the third quarter of 2011 were GBP 0.269 (0.134) and GBP 0.864 (0.797) for the period January to September 2011.
- Operating cash flow before movements in working capital amounted to GBP 10.7 (8.6) million for the third quarter 2011 and GBP 33.5 (32.5) million for the period January to September 2011.
- Number of active customers at the end of the quarter was 325,194 (320,573).
- Dividend of GBP 0.425 per share to be paid out on 10 November 2011.
“Strong Organic Growth”
“I am proud to deliver another quarter of excellent results completely driven by organic growth. Compared with the same period last year gross winnings revenue grew by 22 per cent and profit from operations grew by 47 per cent.”
“Especially pleasing is the success for Maria which is continuing to deliver excellent results.”
“Revenues for October are ahead of the same period in 2010, partly as a result of more favourable sports margins, but more importantly through a continuation of the underlying positive trends from previous quarters.”
“While Unibet continues to evaluate new opportunities in the market, I am very pleased to announce that in addition to the share buy-backs in the quarter, the Board is now proposing an interim dividend and has stated a new distribution policy that balances short-term cash distributions with our intent to invest in the business to deliver long-term profitable growth,” says Henrik Tjärnström, CEO of Unibet.
Today, Wednesday 2 November 2011, Unibet’s CEO Henrik Tjärnström will host a presentation in English at FinancialHearings, Operaterrassen in Stockholm at 9.00 CET.
Please go to www.financialhearings.com to sign in.
For those who would like to participate in the telephone conference in connection with the presentation, the telephone number is +44 (0)20 7108 6205
Please call in, well in advance and register.
The presentation is also web cast live on www.unibetgroupplc.com.
For further information please contact:
Inga Lundberg, Investor Relations +44 788 799 6116
Henrik Tjärnström, CEO +44 7515 975 629
Unibet was founded in 1997 and is an online gambling company listed on NASDAQ OMX Nordic Exchange in Stockholm. Unibet is one of the largest privately-owned gambling operators in the European market and provides services in 27 languages through www.unibet.com. Today, Unibet has more than 5.7 million customers in over 100 countries Unibet is a member of the EGBA, European Gaming and Betting Association, RGA, Remote Gambling Association in theUK and is audited and certified by eCOGRA in relation to responsible and fair gaming.
More information about Unibet Group plc can be found on www.unibetgroupplc.com