- Gross Winnings Revenue amounted to GBP 44.7 (35.5) million for the fourth quarter of 2011 and GBP 154.4 (147.5) million for the full year 2011.
- Profit from operations amounted to GBP 12.1 (9.6) million for the fourth quarter of 2011 and GBP 38.8 (34.2) million for the full year 2011.
- Profit before tax for the fourth quarter of 2011 amounted to GBP 11.9 (9.2) million. Profit before tax for the full year 2011 amounted to GBP 38.1 (33.8) million.
- Profit after tax for the fourth quarter of 2011 amounted to GBP 11.3 (10.0) million. Profit after tax for the full year 2011 amounted to GBP 35.5 (32.4) million.
- Earnings per share was GBP 0.407 (0.357) for the fourth quarter of 2011 and GBP 1.270 (1.154) for the full year 2011.
- Operating cash flow before movements in working capital amounted to GBP 15.0 (11.7) million for the fourth quarter 2011 and GBP 48.5 (44.5) million for the full year 2011.
- Number of active customers at the end of the quarter was 400,697 (308,872).
- Successfully completed acquisition of Solfive for a total cash consideration of GBP 8.1 million.
- The Board of Directors proposes a dividend of GBP 0.580 (0.425) per share/SDR, which is approximately SEK 6.09 (4.48) per share/SDR and amounts to a proposed distribution to shareholders of GBP 16.0 (11.8) million.
- AGM to be held on 10 May 2012, in Stockholm.
“Strong performance and organic growth”
“We are very satisfied to announce another quarter with strong organic growth. Gross Winnings Revenue and Profit from Operations were up 26 per cent quarter on quarter. Our focus on core markets continues to deliver excellent results with All Time High revenues for the Nordic region and this growth has been achieved across both the Unibet and Maria brands. The sustained positive development we have seen in the products offered under the Maria brand continued strongly in this quarter, so that Maria delivered an All Time High for both the quarter and the full year.”
“During the first six weeks of 2012 we have seen continued good growth both in terms of revenue and customer registration. We also see encouraging growth in customer intake in Denmark.”
“We will continue to focus on our core markets to strengthen our position in the changing European landscape.”
“In line with our acquisition strategy, we have also made two strategic investments to broaden the geographical and product range, one in France and one in Australia. This combined with our developments towards local licences such as our new Danish licence, is rapidly transforming Unibet into a leading regulated market player,” says Henrik Tjärnström, CEO of Unibet.
Today, Wednesday 15 February 2012, Unibet’s CEO Henrik Tjärnström will host a presentation in English at FinancialHearings, Operaterrassen in Stockholm at 9.00 CET.
Please go to www.financialhearings.com to sign in.
For those who would like to participate in the telephone conference in connection with the presentation, the telephone number is +44 (0) 20 7108 6303, or from the USA +1 8666 765 870.
Please call in, well in advance and register.
The presentation is also web cast live on www.unibetgroupplc.com
For further information please contact:
Inga Lundberg, Investor Relations +44 788 799 6116
Henrik Tjärnström, CEO +44 7515 975 629
Unibet was founded in 1997 and is an online gambling company listed on NASDAQ OMX Nordic Exchange in Stockholm. Unibet is one of the largest privately-owned gambling operators in the European market and provides services in 27 languages through www.unibet.com, www.unibet.dk, www.unibet.fr, www.unibet.it, www.maria.com and www.mariacasino.dk.
Today, Unibet has more than 6 million customers in over 100 countries. Unibet is a member of the EGBA, European Gaming and Betting Association, RGA, Remote Gambling Association in theUKand is audited and certified by eCOGRA in relation to responsible and fair gaming.
More information about Unibet Group plc can be found on www.unibetgroupplc.com