- Gross winnings revenue amounted to GBP 56.1 (43.8) million for the third quarter of 2013 and GBP 169.5 (140.3) million for the period January to September 2013.
- Profit from operations for the third quarter 2013 amounted to GBP 9.2 (4.5) million and GBP 29.0 (22.6) million for the period January to September 2013.
- Profit before tax for the third quarter of 2013 amounted to GBP 9.2 (4.0) million and GBP 27.9 (22.1) million for the period January to September 2013.
- Profit after tax for the third quarter of 2013 amounted to GBP 8.2 (3.4) million and GBP 25.4 (19.8) million for the period January to September 2013.
- Earnings per share for the third quarter of 2013 were GBP 0.292 (0.120) and GBP 0.908 (0.710) for the period January to September 2013.
- Operating cash flow before movements in working capital amounted to GBP 14.2 (8.7) million for the third quarter 2013 and GBP 43.4 (34.2) million for the period January to September 2013.
- Number of active customers at the end of the quarter was 453,753 (382,378).
“28 per cent organic growth”
“Unibet delivered 28 per cent year on year growth in gross winnings revenue in the third quarter (22 per cent excluding the impact of exchange rate changes). This was achieved despite the excellent summer weather in many of our key markets and high numbers of favourites winning. The growth was wholly organic and demonstrates continued increases in market share.”
“It is also satisfying to report that underlying EBITDA for the third quarter increased in line with the growth in revenues, demonstrating improved scalability despite the significant investments Unibet has made in information mining, local regulation and in Kambi.”
“Unibet’s mobile offering continued to develop and mobile revenues represented 23 per cent of gross winnings revenue for the third quarter 2013 compared to 8 per cent for the same period last year. This proportion is significantly higher in certain key markets.”
“In the period up to 3 November, average daily gross winnings revenue has increased by over 21 per cent compared to the third quarter 2013”, says Henrik Tjärnström, CEO of Unibet.
Today, Tuesday 5 November 2013, Unibet’s CEO Henrik Tjärnström will host a presentation in English at FinancialHearings, Operaterrassen in Stockholm at 9.00 CET.
Please go to www.financialhearings.com to sign in.
For those who would like to participate in the telephone conference in connection with the presentation, the telephone number is
UK: +44 20 7660 2080 US: +1 855 753 2234
Please call in, well in advance and register.
The presentation is also web cast live on www.unibetgroupplc.com.
For further information please contact:
Inga Lundberg, Investor Relations +44 788 799 6116
Henrik Tjärnström, CEO +44 7515 975 629
Unibet was founded in 1997 and is an online gambling company listed on NASDAQ OMX Stockholm. Unibet is one of the largest privately-owned gambling operators in the European market and provides services in 27 languages through www.unibet.com, www.unibet.dk, www.unibet.fr, www.unibet.it, www.unibet.be, www.unibet.ee, www.unibet.com.au, www.maria.com, www.mariacasino.ee and www.mariacasino.dk. Unibet also offers Sportsbook B2B services through Kambi Sports Solutions, www.kambi.com. Today, Unibet has 8.2 million customers in over 100 countries. Unibet is a member of the EGBA, European Gaming and Betting Association, RGA, Remote Gambling Association in theUK and is audited and certified by eCOGRA in relation to responsible and fair gaming.
More information about Unibet Group plc can be found on www.unibetgroupplc.com